Saturday, February 13, 2010

World Peace Cookies

Photobucket

These world peace cookies are truly delightful. It's like a chocolate chocolate chip cookie, but better. As I was baking these, I was wondering, why are these called world peace cookies? Are they supposed to promote world peace? Perhaps, but regardless, this is the end of my journey of 21 different chocolate things. Most of these recipes were nice and simple, but I know that my boyfriend has enjoyed all of them. Hope you enjoyed all my chocolate recipes!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You did it! Congratulations on fulfilling your chocolate baking quest in such a delicious way. These cookies do look like chocolate overload and what chocolate lover wouldn't like to chomp down on a big bite? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!! I think the pumpkin swirl brownies and the peanut butter cup brownies are my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails