Monday, February 15, 2010

S'more Cupcakes [msc]

Photobucket

These S'more cupcakes were easy to make and super yummy.

Mine were a little on the dry side, but since I added extra chocolate and marshmallows, it seemed okay. I had filled mine with extra chocolate. and added marshmallows on top. Now, that I've sat down for a while, I could have filled mine with the marshmallows and chocolate and then topped them again. That would have been creative.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I realize that I always run out of time before going to parties with my friends and finish my cupcakes almost always last minute.

Last time I made s'more cupcakes, it was a completely different recipe and those who tried both had their differing opinions, but that always happens.

Here's some pictures from the reunion dinner I had made these these cupcakes for [taken by my friend Linda]

The recipe for this month's Cupcake Club is found on pages 150-151 of Martha Stewart's Cupcake book. Thanks to Mary Ann from Meet Me in the Kitchen for choosing this.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Nina - these look perfect - what a great treat for the reunion members. The marshmallow topping is perfect! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea on scooping n filling the cupcake! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same with the scoop-&-fill ganache! it seemed the best way, really. :) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cupcakes turned out great! Thanks for baking along with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love checking yours out. Great job! Good idea on filling the cupcake. I bet they were yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea to fill the cupcakes Nina! They look terrific! Mine were really dense and not very flavorful, but better luck next month hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to fill these, they look delicious.

    Stop by my blog, I've left something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cut little holes in my cupcakes and filled them with ganache as well. great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job on the s'mores cupcakes!

    That dinner looks good, too. :)

    Thanks for baking along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your creative ideas...so inspiring. Love the idea of marshmallow in the middle and chocolate on top...those would be a big hit here! Looks like it was a great party with great food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails