Friday, April 17, 2009

Twix Brownies

Normally I'm pretty good about predicting my time needed to bake and make the stuff I need to do.
This time, I was a little off. Actually, a lot off. If I had like half an hour more, it would have been okay. I feel like because I had to do my essay, I started later. Starting later = melting frosting and no time for Dmitriy to take pictures. =(

So these brownies my friend Matt was asking for - since like ages ago. They were basically made the same way as these, but decorated differently.

Basically, brownie mix. and twix. Thats about it.
Well the frosting was this recipe!
Ingredients:
1 C heavy whipping cream
3 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Directions:
Mix together.
Chill for at least 10 mins in the freezer, or 30 mins in the fridge.
Beat mixture until stiff peaks form
.
Pictures taken by Dmitriy!

cupcakes.
cake.

NEED I SAY MORE?
Recipe for the frosting here.
<3 Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails