Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jello Shot Cupcakes

While browsing blogs, I came across this one recipe and told myself that I would make it for something. An occasion came up. My friend's surprise going away party. It was perfect.
So during this time, I was done with finals but it was still the busiest week that I've had in a while. Graduations take forever, but I really enjoyed going to them and seeing my friends walk across that stage and receive their degrees. I digress. So finding the time to go out and get unflavored gelatin was none actually. I had no idea where to go looking for it either. Oh well. I decided to just go with regular jello toppings instead of the broken jello. Maybe some other day. If I had a bit more time, I would have created shapes and yeah, been impressive, but no time =(.
Picture of some of them

The off colors in the jello are because I had cut all the jello up and put it in a pan all together.
With the extra jello, I put whipped cream on top and wrote have fun!

But it had kinda broke on me when I brought it to the party. Well I had a friend bring it and to none of their fault, the jello fell and the foil got stuck on the whipped cream and you couldnt read that it said have fun anymore =(.

Everyone thought it was good though, that's all that counted.
<3 Nina

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone loved the cupcakes!
    Clara @ iheartcuppycakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails