Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bundt


A couple nights ago, I just felt this HUGE urge to bake. Possibly because I haven't in a while and because when I get stressed, all I want to do is bake..and then not eat it. I know it might seem weird to people, but I just can't get myself to eat what I bake, other than like one piece. This recipe is actually really good where I don't mind eating a couple of pieces...over a couple of days.

It's super simple to whip up, I did it in about 20 minutes and baking took about 45 mins. Almost fell asleep since I was baking at about midnight, but that's what the boyfriend is for. He told me when to take it out of the oven. Actually, I only found the recipe because I was showing him a website and then i thought that a recipe would be especially good.



The recipe is a great one, but I modified it slightly. I used yogurt instead of sour cream, and added cinnamon to the batter. I also added more instant coffee to it just slightly and used hazelnut instant coffee instead of regular. It adds this actually nice flavor to it.

The coffee cake is especially good days after when the flavors are allowed to settle a bit. We had the coffee cake the next morning with some fruit and an omelet to share!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails