Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Infamous Mini Cheesecakes

Those who know me, know my cheesecakes.
I love my cheesecakes and I like making them. Ever since I made them for Josh's party, they've been my secret and wonderful dessert. Ive made them for Ace of Cakes and other events as well.

Finally, I'll let out my secret cheesecake recipe
Mini Cheesecakes:
(adapted from here)
Ingredients:
1 package of vanilla wafers
24oz of cream cheese, softened
1 lemon, juiced
4 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla
1 c of granulated sugar

Directions:
Preheat oven at 350 F.
Crush at least 30 vanilla wafers for the bottoms. Put as much as you want, but I sometimes put around 2 tsp worth, other times up to 2 tbsp worth.
Bake for 10 mins, or golden.
Mix together the juice, eggs, cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar. I used a hand mixer, but try not to over mix.
Pour mixture over the baked bottoms. I normally put around 2 tbsp worth in.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let cool, then place into fridge for at least overnight.

They are so yummy!
Enjoy!
<3 Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails