Friday, March 13, 2009

Murder Mystery!

Tiramisu and chocolate cupcakes for the Murder Mystery Dinner that I had participated in.
Tiramisu was made just like the last ones =). Hoped they tasted just as good or even better!

And onto the Chocolate cupcake recipe.

Ingredients!
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups AP flour
3/4 cup HERSHEY's cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
Directions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on med speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin).
Pour batter onto prepared pans.
Bake for 15 minutes (at least that's how long my cupcakes took). I also turned halfway so that my cupcakes could bake evenly.
Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans/cups to wire racks and cool completely.


Now lets put them all together!

Then today, I had to frost.
I had the tiramisu frosting left over (I had more left over which I had given to Vincent since he did ask...)
But the frosting for the chocolate cupcakes
Ingredients:
1/2 cup or 1 stick butter
2/3 cup HERSHEY's cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions:
Melt butter, stir in cocoa.
Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
Add small amount additional milk, if needed.
Stir in vanilla.


Then I put them all together.
Stay tune tomorrow for Pi day fun!

<3

recipe found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails