Friday, February 3, 2012

Chocolate Lava Muffins

Photobucket

Numero two of the romantic desserts together. Whenever we go and get dinner, I almost always order something with chocolate and if I see the chocolate lava cake, I always order it. It's bad, I know, but I enjoy the nice lush center and the cake-like outside. I've always wanted to make it myself, but just never had the nerve to really.

This recipe from Alton Brown was nice and fluffy and apparently the "right amount of sweetness" in a dessert for my boyfriend. To me, I wanted to add the ice cream to make it sweeter. This recipe was really easy to put together and even easier to bake. We made 1/4 of the recipe and ended up with 2 ramekins. We had one together the first night and the next night I had mine with vanilla ice cream and cherries.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails