Sunday, February 12, 2012

Creme Brulee

Photobucket

A couple years ago, I tried my hand at making creme brulee. My first chance was not the best attempt. The cream was good, but the burning of sugar on top was hard with a broiler. This time around, I invested in a creme brulee torch which I can torch other things too...like marshmallows at work for smores.

Anyways, it's Alton Brown's creme brulee recipe with double the amount of sugar. My neighbor Elan used to make my roommate and me creme brulees and once he made a half recipe, but forgot to halve the sugar and it was our favorite one. Therefore he kept making us those. Super easy to make, super delicious. To be honest, I like mine without the sugar topping. The creme is all I need.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails