Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cocoa Rice Krispies Football Treats

Photobucket

I made these for my boyfriend who was working on the same day the San Francisco 49ers were playing the New York Giants for the NFC Championships. The sad part is, he didn't even end up having to go into work, and so he dropped them off at work for those who had to be there, and stayed at home and watched the game.

These were pretty good, although I'm not sure if I were to make them again, I would use peanut butter. I think the great taste of the cocoa rice krispies are enough. Damn, these treats are HUGE. Maybe I just can't shape them correctly, but next time, they'll be smaller. I'll probably end up making a half recipe or something.

Regardless, the 49ers didn't end up winning, but it was a great first season for Coach Harbaugh. Next year!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awwww - these are so cute! And almost too cute to eat (but just almost).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails