Sunday, November 22, 2009

Raised Waffles with Warm Brown Sugar Bananas and Pear Cranberry Muffins [sms]

Photobucket
This week's SMS, Raised Waffles with Warm Brown Sugar Bananas, was chosen Lauren of Fried Pickles and Ice Cream. And from two weeks ago, Pear Cranberry Muffins with Gingersnap Crumble, was chosen Jennifer of Maple N’ Cornbread.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. I was trying to take pictures during my brunch. I had a couple of my closest friends over for a mini potluck brunch. It was fun and yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the explanation on why I've been super duper busy is almost a whole post about it. Busy weekends = no time to bake!

Recipe for the waffles here and recipe for the muffins here!! Make sure to check out the rest of the SMS bakers on the blogroll.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your waffles and muffins look great! Sounds like you have been busy! With school thrown in there somewhere, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry life is so busy! mine is too right now - very stressful!!!!! At least the semester is over soon, right? WHEW, I can't wait for a little break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things slow down for a you a bit as the semester comes to an end. The muffin and waffle look yummy. I loved both of those recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great you still find time to bake and cook even with your busy schedule. Your waffles look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure these made a great addition to your brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your friends appreciated these yummy treats! Hope you get a bit of rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great brunch! Your waffles & muffins look super. Things will settle down soon -- hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your schedule goes back to normal soon. Both the waffles and the muffins look great. I really enjoyed the ginger crumble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails