Thursday, November 12, 2009

November Baking GALS

For this month's Baking GALS, I had decided to bake by myself instead of with Circle K since its been a crazy couple of weeks doing so. In addition, they needed to be sent out by the 14th and last weekend was my crazyyyyy fun FTC weekend and this weekend, well it would be too late. But this weekend is masquerade ball.

So Vetern's Day, day off of class, I decided to take my time and start baking. In the morning, I trekked the mile or so to go and shop at safeway. This was my change to try and bake all day and see if that was possible. I think I started baking around 12pm and didnt finish until about 6pm the same day. Even while baking, I think I may have tried to fall asleep since I was so tired of everything.

So here are the pictures and recipes that I used to bake some of the various yummy things for the soldiers!

Photobucket
Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Pie Bars

Butterscotch Cookies: this one and this one.

sorry I dont have pictures of the rest, but I do have pictures of the filled boxes. well mostly filled!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails