Monday, July 20, 2009

Mini Apple Pies

Photobucket
So my goal for this summer was to create 10 out of the 100 or so things on my want to make list. This sounds like a daunting task, but I have technically already created 5 things off the list since the beginning of summer. This is the 6th one. Only 4 more to go.

These mini apple pies are actually called by the creater as Apple Tarts. I think that these are more like mini apple pies because they look that way. I decided to make that crisscross shape on the top of the pies because they would look nice.

These were really simple to make and oh so yummy! They really went well with some vanilla ice cream and some caramel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

recipe here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails