Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter Cupcakes [sms rewind!]

Photobucket
I had decided to go back and create some of the recipes that I was not able to do because I was in SMS yet. So I decided to create the Brooklyn Brownout Cake in cupcake form chosen by Elyse from Confectionery Creations. In addition, I decided to keep it simple. I decided to just use a regular buttercream instead of the chocolate ganache. My friends do not need to be bothered by these fancy things. We like our cupcakes simple. =]

So I decided to color the frosting yellow for a more harry potter feeling and decorated them with a harry potter theme I supposed to them.

I will eventually make the full recipe, but this was my attempt at a little part of it!
Photobucket
The lightening bolt!

Photobucket
The snitch!

Photobucket
Witches hat/the sorting hat!

Photobucket
Harry potter!

Photobucket
Broom!

Photobucket
Harry Potter's face!

Then I decided to try using some of my other tips. This is what ended up happening.
Photobucket
A flower =]
Recipe here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails