Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stained Glass Trees

Photobucket

I saw these cookies in Martha Stewart's Cookie book and I knew that I had to make them sometime. I had to find the perfect occasion to make them and I had thought that the last lunch meeting of the semester between a close friend and I was the perfect occasion for these cookies. I had this huge urge to bake a couple days ago too because I was studying for finals and all the stress was building and it was a stress-reliever.

Photobucket

So while I was baking these wonderful cookies, my fridge decided to break, so instead, I'm left with just a couple of cookies which I gave to one of my closest girlfriends, Kimberly as part of her gift.
Kimberly and I from like 2 summers ago.

Obviously my cookies aren't as pretty as Martha's but still awesome! I had one, and it was pretty good. Candy and cookies put together? Who doesnt love it?

Since I have extra dough, I'll be baking the rest of them when I get home from Berkeley, back to suburbia and cars. Perhaps, I'll make some that are actually more stained glass looking with different colors and what not.

Photobucket

Photobucket

ps sorry about the pictures. I was in a hurry. I took them in front of my computer and at night!

Photobucket
ps. birthday in 2 days!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails