Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baking Party!

So my friend, Tiffany, and I wanted to make cake pops together and she wanted to dip cookies in chocolate...so we did!

What started out with the two of us ended up having 4 people decorating, laughing and overall having a great time!

I can't say too much since we didn't do that much, but I did try out a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. I really dont know how it tasted because I didnt have any.

PICTURES!

I just realized that we didn't take any pictures of the cake pops! oh well. That means I'll have to make them again HAHAHA.

Anyways, Tiffany [girl in the last picture] has some in her bag if you can see them!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks great Nina! Sounds like you guys had a terrific time with all of your treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW you are creative over here, these are so great, every single one of them. Looks like you had a lot of fun making these! Such fun to visit and see all the creativity here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails