Friday, February 27, 2009

Late Nights and Carrot Cake

Baking for Darrell was fun but also tiring. Grating all those carrots was fun, but then again, ACK, I think I'll put it through the food processor next time.

I thought peeled mini carrots would be easier, but it was totally not. Oh well =)
Ingredients, including the grated carrots.
I realized, I always get twin eggs when I'm baking.
I dont think that looks especially appetizing, but that's the batter...
After being baked and tops cut off...
You may be wondering why the tops are cut off, and that's cuz I wanted to make it easier on myself, and make them look all pretty and its easier with cut off tops. maybe next time i'll estimate better on the AMOUNT that the batter rises...

The next are the couple that I like show off my bettering piping skills =)
Yay arent they so pretty?

Then I sent them over to Darrell, and talked for a while, then another hour in front of my place with Matt. I could not fall asleep for the longest time but whatever, its the weekend soon so I'll sleep then.
Yay prettiness, but no more blogging until I get back. I'm so excited =)

<3

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!
<3 Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails