The Whimsical Cupcake.
I was attempting these caramels without a thermometer - I had read up on all the articles I could and watched all the youtube videos. Still, I apparently let it sit on the stove for too long and the caramels were hard. Too hard to even really eat. A failed batch for me; perhaps, I'll get back to it someday and make them successfully!
I do have some resolutions for this new year regarding my life and my blog. I've come a long way since then, but I've got lots more to do this next year!
My New Years Resolutions:
- Bake more often, and with that, post more often. Hopefully it'll be once every two days or so.
- Eat as healthy as possible. More vegetables and less sweets!
- Job searching! Hopefully either I'll find a job or an internship for this summer.
- Sleep by 1, up by 8!
- Pictures, pictures, pictures! Document my everyday life for me and everyone around me.
- Be nicer. I know that I have an attitude sometimes, and I will try to tone that down.
- Relationships. Friendships. Build those.
- Thank the little things in life.
If anyone has any suggestions for the blog, please let me know so I can improve on those for you!